Neocell Super Collagen + C 120 Tablets
NeoCell Super Collagen + C is an advanced nutricosmetic that is designed to support healthy, strong and hydrated skin. This formula contains collagen Type 1 & 3.
- Additional Information
• Super Collagen +C™ provides specific amino acids that support collagen formation throughout the body as well as supporting skin elasticity and bone matrix formation.
• Collagen Type 1 & 3 supports collagen in skin, hair, nail, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
• Includes Vitamin C which is a key nutrient in collagen production.
The skin matrix is responsible for the structural integrity and resilience of the skin and its natural degradation results in many of the visible signs of aging such as fine lines, loss of elasticity and eventually, deep wrinkles.
Collagen supplementation is one of the most fundamental things a person can do to support against premature aging and promote youthful vitality. Understanding collagen begins with picturing it as the glue that holds the body together; it is the building block for all our body's major systems. Although abundant in our youth, the body's natural collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. As this collagen production slows, the collagen fibres in the body become brittle and begin to break down resulting in many of the signs of aging, such as loose, flaccid skin, wrinkles, ligament and tendon injuries.
Serving Size: 6 tablets
BioActive NeoCell Collagen™ Type 1 & 3....6000mg
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)......60mg
Protein (from collagen)......................6g
May contain vegetable magnesium stearate.
Does not contain any soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavours or GMO’s. Gluten-free.
The collagen is sourced from bovine.
As a dietary supplement, take three tablets twice daily, preferably on an empty stomach for maximum absorption, (either half an hour before food or two hours after food).
Do not take Type 1 & 3 collagen at the same time as Type 2 collagen. They have different amino acid profiles, and if taken together, the proteins bind and form a complete protein, which means the body doesn’t recognise it as collagen anymore.
- May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residues.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.