Sanderson Vitamin C Ester-Plex 600mg 220 Chewables + Free Sanderson Triple Zinc FX 100 Tablets
Delicious SANDERSON™ Ester-Plex™ high strength chewable vitamin C contains natural metabolites to ensure optimum bio-availability to the body, so that the vitamin C is absorbed better than ordinary vitamin C. The vitamin C in Ester-Plex™ is also buffered to reduce the chance of gastric upset. Ester-Plex™ contains natural fruit co-factors rich in vitamin C including Acerola Cherry, Citrus Bioflavanoids, Rosehips and Camu Camu. SANDERSON™ Ester-Plex™ is a potent immune support, especially during winter; it is also an effective antioxidant, and may be beneficial as a support in recovery from injury or at times of stress when the need for vitamin C increases.
- Product Benefits
- The SANDERSON™ range of Ester-plex® Vitamin C products features only estered vitamin C for superior bio-availability and absorption.
- Ester-plex® uses natural orange flavour and natural sweeteners – sucrose, maltodextrin, stevioside & sorbitol.
- SANDERSON™Ester-Plex® contains no artificial flavours or preservatives; and is a low allergy formulation free from lactose, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, fish, corn and starch.
- Ester-plex® Vitamin C is a complex that also includes natural co-factors rich in vitamin C and it is a buffered vitamin C to reduce the risk of gastric upset.
- Camu Camu is a South American fruit from the Amazon with an extraordinarily high vitamin C content; it is also rich in flavonoids and amino acids serine, valine, and leucine. It is a potent immune support and mood balancer.
- Rose hips are high in vitamin C and also contain the antioxidant lycopene.
- A single Acerola cherry has 65 times more vitamin C than a orange and is second only to Camu camu in tems of natural vitamin C content.
- SANDERSON™ Ester-plex® chewable vitamin C is available in a range of potencies and pack sizes offering outstanding value for money.
|Vitamin C with metabolites as Ascorbic Acid||575mg|
|Camu Camu powder||10mg|
|Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) dried fruit||5mg|
|Rosehips (Rosacanina) dried fruit powder||5mg|
None known; diabetics should exercise caution owing to sucrose content.