Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin with co-factors 200 Capsules
The SANDERSON™ advanced combination of Glucosamine Sulphate with Chondroitin Sulphate plus key nutritional co-factors helps maintain joint comfort and mobility, especially during the aging process when levels of these important nutrients may decline, resulting in joint degeneration. The nutrient combination may also provide beneficial support after joint trauma, such as sports injuries. May be beneficial taken in conjunction with SANDERSON™ Fish Oil.
- Product Benefits
- Glucosamine Sulphate complex – the research-proven form of Glucosamine.
- Chondoitin Sulphate – a major component in the lining of joints, may be depleted by joint degeneration.
- Two easy to swallow capsules provides the clinically recommended dose of Glucosamine Sulphate complex.
- Boron added for bone strength – deficient in NZ soils; enhances calcium absorption.
- Copper promotes enzymes and regulators that assist formation of optimal bone structure; copper may be depleted by calcium supplementation.
- Manganese, like copper, promotes optimal bone matrix.
- Zinc also promotes enzymes and regulators required for healthy bones; zinc may also be depleted by calcium supplementation.
|Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride Complex||750mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate (Marine)||250mg|
|Borax (providing Boron 1.5mg)||13mg|
|Copper (as Cupric Sulphate)||166mcg|
|Manganese (as Maganese Sulphate)||1mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||2mg|
May be taken on a long-term basis. Use with caution in those with shellfish sensitivities.