Thompsons Mens Multi 30 Tablets
Thompson’s Men’s Multi is a high potency multivitamin, mineral and herbal complex to support an active lifestyle.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Men who may require additional nutrient supplementation to maintain general health and wellbeing
- In times of stress and worry
- Men who require additional nutritional support due to a poor diet
- Convenient One-A-Day formula
- Helps to safeguard against nutritional deficiencies that may occur with poor diet
- Aids to maintain general wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
Retinyl palmitate 550 RE/mcg
equiv. Vitamin A 10000IU
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 30mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 30mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg
Calcium pantothenate 100mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 90mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50mcg
Choline bitartrate 30mg
Folic acid 90mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 206.5mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 30mg
equiv. Vitamin D3 200IU
d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 82.6mg
equiv. natural Vitamin E 100IU
Calcium (as Citrate Hydrate) 10.5mg
Chromium (as Picolinate) 10mcg
Copper (as Gluconate) 600mcg
Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 10mg
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 700mcg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26mcg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf powder 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) whole plant 25mg
equiv. Iodine 5mcg
Panax ginseng(Korean Ginseng)root 200mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 120mg
std. to contain Procyanidins 950mcg
No added: Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sesame seeds, artificial flavouring and preservatives.
Adults: Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.