Clinicians Stress & Energy Support 60 Caps
Vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and amino acids for support in times of stress, low energy and recuperation.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
This specifically designed formula contains a unique blend of herbs and nutrients essential to support restoration and nourishment of the body in times of stress. It supports energy levels, sleep, recuperation and helps support resilience in those feeling overwhelmed. Siberian Ginseng, Withania and Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress. L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress. Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor for adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body and Licorice root a herb that nourishes the adrenal glands.
- Support for busy people who need resilience to stress and increased energy levels
- Supports recovery from illness and supports fatigue
- Support during menopause
- To help support those with body aches and fatigue
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Ingredients Strength Units
Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) ext. equiv. dry root 1563 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) ext. equiv. dry root 250 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) ext. equiv. dry root 250 mg
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) ext. equiv. dry herb 150 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 50 mg
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root 25 mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75 mg
L-Tryosine 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 25 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium citrate complex) 25 mg
Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate) 3.75 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 250 mcg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch.
- Long-term use of Siberian ginseng and licorice root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with elevated cortisol may find licorice root too stimulating even in small amounts. They may present with anxiety or hyperactivity. Monitor dosage closely for this group.
- The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breastfeeding and therefore may not be suitable to use during these times.