SRW - Science Research Wellness
SRW CEL 1 Stability 60 Vegetable Capsules
- Advanced antioxidant formula
- Powerful mitochondrial, cellular, cardiovascular & brain health combination
- Supports cellular health
- May support youthful aging
- In delayed released capsules
- Additional Information
SRW CEL1 - Stability supports your overall DNA health, helping you age well by supporting youthful cell function. Your DNA is your body’s operating code, telling it how to create its cells and how they should act, so it’s important to support our cells for optimal health. Your telomere health is important as you age. The accumulation of age-related changes in the body may be detrimental to your health over time.
This formulation is designed to support 3 of 9 naturally occurring biochemical and biological mechanisms as you age known as the hallmarks of aging:
- Supports healthy DNA function
- Supports normal gene function
- Supports healthy telomere function
SRW recommend incorporating Cel1 into your healthy aging strategy from the biological age of 30, or if you experience environmental and lifestyle-related factors that place stress on your cells such as UV exposure, pollution, lack of sleep, insufficient exercise, stress, alcohol consumption.
Taken in combination, Cel1, Cel2 and Cel3 provide optimal natural protection to support your overall cellular system and healthy aging.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
2-HOBA (hobamineTM) 100mg
Cel1 proprietary blend 671mg
Astragalus membranaceus root extract (20% Astragaloside A)
Sophorae japonica flower extract (95% Rutin)
Curcuma longa rhizome extract (95% curcuminoids)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg
Levomefolic acid (as L-5-MTHF-Ca) 300mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 40mcg
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 150mcg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Delayed release HPMC vege capsules (DRcaps®).
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high does. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stop using and see your healthcare professional if an adverse reaction occurs.
- Consult your practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.