Artemis Cool and Calm Tea 30g
Artemis Cool and Calm Tea is Suitable for Women in Peri-Menopause and Menopause
Artemis Cool and Calm Tea supports hormonal balance in menopausal women. This blend of herbs helps you manage irritability, temperature imbalance and support a good night’s sleep. This time of change is different for everyone, as are the not-so-welcome side effects.
- Product Benefits
- The phytoestrogens found in Hops (Humulus lupulus) support hormonal and temperature balance
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is used to balance emotions, ease tension and support sleep. It also helps manage irritability, worrying, stress and exhaustion.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) contains certain phytoestrogens that support hormonal balance during menopause. It can also support the body’s response to stress.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) is documented for over 2,000 years as a nerve-soothing plant, its properties help to support worry and sleep.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) is well-documented for supporting temperature balance (sweating). Traditionally it has been used to help with nervous exhaustion, worry, mental clarity and focus.
- St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) helps reduce stress and worry during the transitional change of menopause. It supports fluid balance.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is traditionally called “Venus Eyebrow” as reference to its beneficial properties for female health issues. It supports fluid balance and helps to expel irritant toxins.
- Certified organic herbs: Hops (Humulus lupulus), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca), Sage (Salvia officinalis), St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) and Yarrow (Achillea millefolium).
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
- GE Free
Directions: Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Dose: Take 2-3 cups per day until a new hormone regime has been established - this can take up to 3 months. Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
Precautions: Keep Artemis Cool and Calm Tea out of reach of children. No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage. Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients. Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. No restriction on long term use. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.