Suku Radiant Complexion 50 Gummies
SUKU Vitamins Radiant Complexion gummies are little beauties that are loaded with evening primrose oil and hyaluronic acid, as well as a suite of skin-supporting antioxidant vitamins and minerals uniquely formulated to help you maintain a healthier and more radiant looking skin.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Hyaluronic acid – a compound present in every tissue of the body, helps moisturise the skin through retaining water within the cells of the skin to support beautifully hydrated skin, signs of aging, and a bright complexion.
- Evening primrose oil – great source of fatty acids that supports clear skin, healthy hair and hormonal regulation.
- Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant for skin health, helps support collagen formation and bone development.
- Vitamin E – an immune supporting antioxidant that helps support against cell damage and free radicals.
- Zinc – helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails as well as immune system health.
- Delicious Rich Raspberry flavour
- Offers hydrating and moisturising support for your skin
- Vegan & keto-friendly
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis, Seed) 300 mg, Hyaluronic Acid (Streptococcus equi – Bacterial extracellular capsule) 30 mg, Zinc (Zinc aspartate) 10 mg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 10 mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) 16 mg AT (24IU). Other ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Natural Raspberry Flavour, Agar, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Colouring (from Black Carrot Juice), Stevia Leaf Extract, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.
Does not contain: Gluten, Dairy, Tree nuts, Soy, Egg, Peanuts, Shellfish, Sugar, Sugar Alcohol, GMO, Gelatin, Artificial flavours or colours. Vegan.
Chew two gummies daily with food.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.