Immunity Fuel Original Formula
Bacteria are the first line of defence of the immune system. A proper balance of bacteria in the intestinal tract is the single most important issue in maintaining good health. They are responsible to provide essential enzymes, to make nutrients available to the body, to clean up cholesterol, to manufacture B vitamins, to clean out the lower bowels of encrusted matter, to destroy bad bacteria and eliminate toxins in the body just to name a few of their functions. Most disease begins in the gut or colon and it is the good bacteria's job to insure a healthy gut and colon. All life on the planet depends upon the proper balance of bacteria being present including the human body.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Immunity Fuel contains 13 strains of good friendly bacteria. Most yoghurts only contain Acidophilus, and most other probiotic products only contain a few of the strains. These bacteria work in harmony as some strains need nutrients that are generated by others in order to perform their tasks. More importantly each of their food sources (all of which are contained in Immunity Fuel) need to be present so that the bacteria will live in harmony with one another and not kill each other off to protect their food source.
Beneficial Bacteria reside in the body's Intestines and can endogenously manufacture Vitamins:
Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Inositol, Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Therefore the single most important step in maintaining a healthy body is the daily replacement of good bacteria that are contained in Immunity Fuel.
Immunity Fuel May Assist to:
▪ Replace the live bacteria we lose every day (up to 50mls lost per day)
▪ Improve the balance of good bacteria in the gut and neutralize bad bacteria & yeasts
▪ Eliminate chemicals and toxins from the body
▪ Clean out the digestive system and colon, where most disease starts
▪ Replace vital nutrients at a cellular level
▪ Provide essential enzymes, and make nutrients available to the body
▪ Strengthen the immune system (about 80% of which is located in the gut)
▪ Neutralize acids and alkalize the body
▪ Promote a healthy gut and improve digestion
Immunity Fuel probiotics help to support a healthy gut and strong immune system which in turn may result in many different health benefits. Each person is different, and everybody benefits in different ways. Some (but not all) issues Immunity Fuel may assist with are:
Combat gastrointestinal disease
▪ Alleviate constipation & bloating
▪ Alleviate symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky gut & Diverticulitis
▪ Replenish & restore bacterial balance during &
after a course of antibiotics
▪ Improve regularity of bowel movements
▪ Assist weight loss management by providing instantly available nutrients & reducing food cravings
▪ Eliminate symptoms of candida yeast imbalance
▪ Assist management of stress
▪ Improve sleep patterns
▪ Clear up eczema, keep skin clear and healthy
▪ Alleviate food intolerances & allergies
▪ Improve appetite & nutrition intake
▪ Treat & prevent urinary tract infections
▪ Increase energy and vitality
13 strains of live lactobacillus bacteria
2 strains of beneficial yeasts
18 raw organic whole foods
Linseed (Flax Seed)
Adults: 1 tsp per day | Children: 1/2 tsp per day | Infants: a pinch to 1/8 tsp per day.
To get started, we recommend taking 1/2 the daily serve for the first week and gradually increase to allow the body to get used to the product. After 7-10 days this can be increased to the full serve. For a more intense detox (adults), more than 1 teaspoon per day can be taken, we recommend this is after at least 2 weeks of taking the product and once through the healing response.
For sufferers of IBS, leaky gut, diverticulitis, or any other digestive disorder we recommend starting with just a quarter of a teaspoon per day. As the toxins are released from the body this can be interpreted as an irritation to the bowel if it occurs too quickly, so best to start off slowly and let the bacteria do their work gradually.