Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu 100 Capsules
Thompson's high potency Vitamin A 10,000IU is an important supplement for the maintenance of skin integrity and commonly used to assist in the maintenance of healthy vision.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Individuals prone to winter ills and chills
- People who are at risk of Vitamin A deficiency and seek a daily supplement
- Those looking to support a healthy immune system
- Helps to support healthy eye function and vision, in particular visual adaptation to darkness
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and supports skin repair
- Aids to support the health of the mucous membranes, in particular the respiratory tract
- Helps to support the production of red blood cells
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
equiv. Retinol 3000 mcg
No Added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring.
Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.