Good Health Body Cleanse
Good Health Body Cleanse supports detoxing the liver and bowel regularly which not only provides the equivalent of a ‘spring clean’, it also supports the liver so it can perform its important filtering role more effectively.
Good Health Body Cleanse™ includes Multi Cleanse™, which contains the liver tonic herbs milk thistle, dandelion root, yellow dock and turmeric along with red clover and burdock to support blood cleansing and bowel function and other key nutrients to support liver detoxification.
Also included is the comprehensive Multi Fibre™ to help soothe and regulate the bowel to support healthy bowel functioning, an essential part of any detox.
Body Cleanse™ may be undertaken as a rapid one week detox or a more gentle detox over one month depending on your lifestyle and condition.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition. The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre. Multi Cleanse is only available as part of the Body Cleanse pack.
Good Health Multi Cleanse is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and promote cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
- Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
- Dandelion Root enhances liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and improves digestion
- Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
- Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
- Liquorice may enhance the function of the liver and inhibit damage to the liver from various toxins
- Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of waste products through the bowel
- Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification
- Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while supporting the immune system
- Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach and intestines to promote their elimination.
Good Health Multi Fibre is a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
- Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy blood cholesterol
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach, to promote their excretion
- Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification, improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
- Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
|Ingredients: (per cap)|
|Multi Cleanse (per capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Silybum marianum Seed (Milk Thistle)
(Equiv. flavanolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg)
|Taraxacum officinale Root (Dandelion)||250mg|
|Arctium lappa Root (Burdock)||150mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Liquorice)||75mg|
|Trifolium pratense Flowering herb (Red Clover)||75mg|
|Fragula purshiana Bark (Cascara Sagrada)||50mg|
|Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric)||50mg|
|Rumex crispus Root (Yellow Dock)||50mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris whole plant dry (Chlorella)||200mg|
|Chondrus crispus whole plant dry (Irish Moss)||35mg|
|Malus domestica (Apple) fruit fibre dry (Providing Pectin)||50mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg|
|Multi Fibre (per capsule)|
|Ulmus rubra stem bark inner powder (Slippery Elm)||100mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris whole plant powder (Chlorella)||50mg|
|Beta vulgaris root juice powder (Beetroot)||100mg|
|Malus domestica (Apple) fruit fibre (Providing Pectin)||20mg|
|Linum usitatissimum Seed Powder(Flaxseed)||200mg|
|Psyllium Husk Powder|
Directions for use 7 Day quick cleanse:
Multi cleanse™: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi fibre™: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water before food, or as professionally advised.
1 Month maintenance cleanse:
Multi cleanse™: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi fibre™: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, or as professionally advised.
Ensure adequate fluid intake when taking fibre supplements - 1-2 litres per day is recommended. Some changes in bowel habits may occur due to increased fibre intake. If any unusual changes occur, including abdominal pain or extended constipation, seek professional advice. Lowered absorption of medicines may occur when taking concentrated fibre; therefore it is recommended that Multi fibre™ should be taken one hour after medication.Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.Do not use if cap seal is broken.No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.