Coyne Biomax Liposomal Vitamin C 30 Capsules
Coyne Healthcare’s Biomax Vitamin C Liposomal is more bioactive and non-acidic Vitamin C than standard Vitamin C products. It is based on a patented extract technology which encapsulates the Vitamin C molecules in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the Vitamin C from destruction in the digestive system.
Within minutes of taking Biomax Vitamin C LIPOSOMAL®, liposomes filled with Vitamin C are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly Vitamin C providing superior bio-availability = more Vitamin C in the body. The Liposomal technology contains phosphatidylcholine which helps support the liver.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal collagen formation, protection of cells from oxidative stress, and maintenance of good health
- Proven to deliver more vitamin C into the blood stream
- Gentle on the stomach & non-acidic
- GMO free Quali-C Vitamin C from European source
- May help support immune system
- May help collagen formation
- Supports maintaining good health
Liposomal Vitamin C 730mg
(500mg L-ascorbic acid 230mg Phosphatidylcholine Complex)
1-2 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Caution if you are using medication to lower blood pressure or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using Liposomal Vitamin C.
- Not recommended for use with blood thinning medication/s.