Coyne Purest Omega 3 60 capsules
- Made from sustainable wild Alaskan caught fish
- Provide high potency Omega 3
- May help support heart, joint and brain health
- Contains no PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants and heavy metals
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100 percent more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No production of alcohol in the gut or blood stream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose.
Purest Omega uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to insure purity and enhanced absorption.
Exceptional freshness – freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh, raw fish oil.
Cold extraction – process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
Minimally processed – produced to the highest standards
Molecular distillation – removes fishy odour and taste to ensure purit
Concentrated Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Omega 3 triglycride 1000mg
- including EPA 800mg
- including DHA 600mg
E306 IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (natural Vitamin E)
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Contains fish product
Not recommended for use with Warfarin.
Do not use before surgery.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Store in cool, dry environment and avoid exposure to light.
Keep out of reach of children.