Harker Herbals Brain Tonic 250ml
Brain Tonic is composed of herbs known to be high in brain-specific nutrient-minerals and oxygen. The major elements are oxygen, iron, phosphorus and magnesium. Gingko leaf may support mental clarity and focus and healthy eyesight. Clary Sage, an uplifting herb, supports alertness. Mineral rich, and nourishing, Brain Elixir helps to restore energy, and clear the mind.
- An ideal student study elixir and brain fatigue elixir. Helps clarity of thought.
- Especially suited to over-work, adult study, elderly, brain tonic.
Oils & Ethers
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea – Oil of the flowers)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis – Oil of the leaf and flower)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica – The root)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa – The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Gingko (Gingko biloba – The leaf)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus – The root)
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.