Harker Herbals General Tonic 250ml
- Relieves fatigue and stress
- Supports healthy blood fluid detoxification
- Supports healthy lympathtic fluid detoxification
- Ideal for those under stress
- Additional Information
Harker Herbals General Tonic is a potent, mineral-rich combination of more than 25 medicinal herbs and botanical ingredients. A constitutional tonic for blood, lymph cells and skin it contains curatory plant elements, mineral and vitamins for cleansing and toning.
This tonic helps to raise the energy level all cells of the body and glands, organs and tissues.
Use Harker Herbals 566 General Tonic to gently coax cleansing and help in the regeneration process before the use of a specific elixir.
- Supports healthy blood and lymphatic fluid detoxification, reaching every cell, gland and organ in the Human organism.
- Especially recommended for skin problems.
- A classical tonic for those under stress (domestic, business, corporate).
- Daily Purification / Energy Tonic – relieves fatigue, stress.
- Helps dissolve out acid-mucus from stomach, intestinal tract, protein globules from the blood, & other poisonous wastes and accumulated toxins from the cells and lymphatic fluid.
- Works through the digestive system, liver, spleen and pancreas to help cleanse and rejuvenate the bloodstream.
Burdock Root, Horsetail, Kumarahou, Yellow Dock.
Angelica, Carrageen, Cayenne, Chamomile, Echinacea, Ginger, Licorice, Manuka, Oatstraw, Rhubarb, Turmeric
Pure Essential Oils:
Cedarwood, Clove, Jojoba, Lemon, Manuka, Orange.
Celtic Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- These tonics may affect absorption of antibiotics. It is recommended that the dose of tonic is taken at least 2 hours after antibiotics have been taken.
- These tonics may affect blood clotting and blood sugar control. It is recommended that these tonics are not taken within 2 weeks of any surgical procedure.
- Due to small amounts of iodine being present in all tonics, we recommend all tonics are contraindicated for hyperthyroidism (with or without prescribed medication) or any thyroid replacement medication (such as thyroxine).