First Light Natural Health
First Light Stressed Teen Support 20ml Oral Drops
Negative condition: Frazzled, escapism, overwhelmed, scattered
Positive outcome: Peace, clarity, able to manage tasks at hand
An emotionally unwinding flower essence blend to support teenagers during times of stress and overload. Supports teenagers to establish priorities and determine what is important. Use when studying for exams, learning a new skill or language, juggling work and study, doing public speaking, having difficulty studying or when needing to complete many tasks at one time.
- Additional Information
First Light Natural Health® Stressed Teens Support© is ideal for teenagers who are:
- Feeling ‘stressed out,’ reactive or frustrated due to the pressures of adolescent life
- Irritable and avoiding contact with others
- Struggling with inner conflicts
- Hitting a brick wall with study or learning
- Stressed over exams, entering university, learning a new language or developing a mental skill
- Going to an interview or speaking in front of a group
- Unable to focus or concentrate and think clearly
- Disorganised, fragmented, scattered or confused
- Having too many balls in the air, trying to ‘deal with life’ or feeling too much is happening
- Developing problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Learning and growing from life’s experiences
- Feeling calm and capable during times of stress
- Developing the ability to prioritise
- Working through the challenges of life and developing inner wisdom and resourcefulness
- Pushing through busy or stressful situations to reach a successful outcome
First Light Natural Health® flower essence blends are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand with New Zealand native plants
Contains: alkaline mineral water, ethanol (alcohol as a natural preservative), aqueous botanical infusions of Cook Strait Groundsel (Brachyglottis greyi), Mountain Parahebe (Parahebe lyallii), Matata (Rhabdothamnus solandri), Koru (Colensoa physaloides), Karamu (Coprosma robusta) and Bracken Fern (Pteridium esculentum).
First Light Natural Health® Stressed Teens Support® is made with award winning First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®:
No 3 Cook Strait Groundsel - Confidence
For those who experience lack of confidence, despondency or are convinced of failure. Supports the development of self-confidence, self-assurance and self-belief. Supports the ability to confront and overcome difficulties and bounce back in the face of adversity. Supports self-motivation and remaining undeterred by challenges.
No 7 Mountain Parahebe - Communication
For those who experience an intense inner world and find it hard to put thoughts or feelings into words. Supports the ability to communicate and put thoughts and emotions into words. Supports your ability to see new options and believe in your own mental abilities. Provides support during exams, study or intense mental activity.
No 8 Matata - Adaptability
For those who have a very busy mind and find it difficult to ‘switch off’. Supports adaptability, flexibility, balance, inner peace, tranquility, calmness, and open-mindedness. Supports the ability to multi-task and allow further answers to come to mind.
No 9 Koru - Understanding
For those who feel misunderstood, mentally stuck or distracted. Supports natural learning capacities, learning from experiences, moving beyond a perceived lack of learning ability or learning blocks. Supports natural mental discipline, steady application and problem solving skills.
No 63 Karamu - Manifestation
For those who have many ‘balls in the air’ and feel unable to cope with the many tasks at hand. Supports you to feel able to juggle multiple tasks and stay focused on what is important. Supports you to feel up to the task and able to rise to the situation. Supports self-belief to help you achieve goals and to make things happen.
No 69 Bracken Fern - Triumph
For those who are dealing with known challenging influences or situations. Supports you to feel in control and ‘on course’. Supports a strong resilient approach and the ability to quickly ‘bounce back’ from challenges and overcome difficult situations. Supports self-determination and your ability to feel strong and survive in the ‘jungle’ of life.
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.