Biosphere Magnesium Powder Mango/Pineapple 300mg
- Regulating cholesterol production
- Healthy heart rhythm
- Blood pressure regulation
- Blood glucose regulation
- Energy Production
- Controlling inflammation
- Production of enzymes, antioxidants and proteins
- Breakdown of glucose and fat
- Normal nerve and muscle function
- Growth and maintenance of bones
- Additional Information
Biosphere Magnesium Powder contains 400mg of elemental magnesium, a therapeutic dose to help push people into optimal levels of magnesium per dose of 5g. The most bioavailable type of magnesium supplements are those that dissolve well into liquid, allowing the magnesium to be completely absorbed into the gut.
- Magnesium Citrate has a great absorption rate and mixes well with water. Biosphere Nutrition have used a natural marine based magnesium citrate as one of the best forms for supplementation.
- DiMagnesium Malate is a fantastic form of magnesium for people suffering from fatigue, since malic acid is a vital component of enzymes that play a key role in ATP synthesis and energy production. The ionic bonds of magnesium and malic acid are easily broken, making it highly soluble and easily absorbed.
- Magnesium Lyscinate Glycinate Chelate is a form of magnesium glycinate bound to the amino acid lysine which keeps the magnesium molecule stable in its journey to the gut for absorption. Formulated by Albion Minerals®, the gold standard in mineral production, their chelated forms of magnesium are designed to be the most bioavailable possible. Magnesium glycinate is extremely easy on the stomach and is a great form of magnesium for those people looking to rectify a deficiency.
Biosphere Nutrition has combined these three forms of magnesium to offer the best rates of absorption while also accommodating to those who are sensitive to magnesium citrate at high doses. By reducing the dose of citrate and including the magnesium malte and lysinate glycinate chelate the Biosphere Magnesium supplement is great for everyone.
Each serve of 5g contains:
- Magnesium citrate - 250mg
- DiMagnesium Malate - 100mg
- Magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate - 50mg
- Other ingredients: Citric acid, natural flavours, turmeric (for colour), monk fruit extract and stevia extract.
- Suitable for diabetics and during pregnancy.
- No artificial colours or sweeteners, no preservatives, no sugar
Mix a single scoop (5g) into water (200ml) until dissolved. Adults: Take 1 scoop (5g) in the evening after dinner. Ages 8 - 13: Take half of the adult dose. Ages 4 - 7: Take a quarter of the adult dose.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and take as directed.