Antipodes Diem Vit C Pigment Correcting Water Cream 60ml
Meet your desire for even-toned skin perfection with this Vitamin C face moisturiser formulated with high-performance peptides that help address pigmentation, age spots, and discolouration. The result: radiant, even, perfected skin.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Re-energise dull skin with this daytime formulation that features Kakadu plum, nature’s richest source of Vitamin C, for a bright, youthful-looking visage. Plant hyaluronic acid joins bakuchiol – a natural alternative to retinol – to deliver a plumped, fresh appearance. With refreshing fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin, Diem is suited to all skin types.
With peptides, scientifically shown to help target pigmentation*. *Melanostatine™ 5 Kakadu plum has been shown to contain up to 100 times the level of Vitamin C in oranges. (Up to 5300mg/100g versus up to 53mg/100g of oranges)
This natural water cream moisturiser is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian organisation in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, benzyl alcohol;
dehydroacetic acid, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate; alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, (Vinanza® kiwi), bakuchiol, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin: coumarin†, d-Limonene†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil
- Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Use: Every morning after cleansing and after your serum. Massage the skin brightening cream generously into skin with gentle upwards strokes.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool dark place below 26°C.