Suku Kids Super Immunity 50 Gummies
Rain or shine, make sure your little ones’ immune system is always in tip top shape with SUKU Vitamins Kids Super Immunity sugar-free immune system supporting gummies. Packed with elderberry, echinacea, zinc and vitamins C, D, and B12, these gummies pack a punch when it comes to supporting immune system function, ills and chills, and upper respiratory tract health.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Delicious Pomegranate Lime flavour
- Packed with elderberry, echinacea, zinc, and vitamins C, B, B12
- Vegetarian & keto-friendly
- Elderberry – a dark berry that has been used traditionally to help support seasonal ills and chills.
- Echinacea (root) – used to support the upper respiratory tract.
- Vitamin B12 – supports healthy energy levels and metabolism.
- Zinc – supports immune health and helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin D – helps maintain and support healthy immune system function as well as bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C – a potent antioxidant that supports immune system defence.
1 Gummy = Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra (Black elder, Sambucus nigra subsp, nigra – Fruit) 15 mg (100:1, 1500 mg), Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea purpurea – Root) 8 mg (10:1 80 mg), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 12.5 mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 75 mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 500 IU, Zinc (Zinc citrate) 2.5 mg. Other ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Natural Pomegranate Flavour, Natural Lime Flavour, Agar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Stevia Leaf Extract, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid.
Does not contain: Gluten, Dairy, Tree nuts, Soy, Egg, Peanuts, Shellfish, Sugar, Sugar Alcohol, GMO, Gelatin, Artificial flavours or colours. Vegetarian.
Children 2 to 3 years: Chew one gummy daily.
Children 4 years and up: Chew two gummies daily.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.