Suku Ultimate Immunity 50 Gummies
SUKU Vitamins Ultimate Immunity gummies contains a powerful blend of immune-supporting antioxidants including elderberry, echinacea, propolis, and vitamins and minerals to support your body with anything nature throws its way. These gummies pack a punch when it comes to supporting immune function and seasonal ills and chills.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Delicious Pomegranate Lime flavour
- Packed with elderberry, echinacea, propolis, zinc, and vitamins C, B, B12
- Vegetarian & keto-friendly
- Elderberry – a dark berry that has been traditionally used to support symptoms of ills and chills.
- Echinacea – roots are used to support ills, chills and the upper respiratory tract.
- Propolis – high grade Canadian bee propolis is a great source of antioxidants and may and soothe throat discomfort.
- Vitamin D – helps to maintain healthy immune system function and supports the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 – supports healthy metabolism and energy levels.
- Zinc – helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails as well as immune system health.
- Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant for skin health, helps support collagen formation and bone development.
Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra (Black elder, Sambucus nigra subsp, nigra – Fruit) 30 mg (100:1, 3000 mg), Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea purpurea – Root) 20 mg (10:1 200 mg), Propolis (Propolis, Apis mellifera – Secretion) 16 mg (5:1, 80 mg), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 20 mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150 mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU, Zinc (Zinc citrate) 5 mg. Other ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Natural Pomegranate Flavour, Natural Lime Flavour, Agar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.
Does not contain: Gluten, Dairy, Tree nuts, Soy, Egg, Peanuts, Shellfish, Sugar, Sugar Alcohol, GMO, Gelatin, Artificial flavours or colours. Vegetarian.
Chew two gummies daily with food.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.