Now Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols 90 softgels
NOW Foods Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols is a combination of the ester forms of beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol. Plant sterols are plant-derived compounds that are structurally similar to cholesterol so that they may help to limit the absorption of cholesterol from the digestive tract.
- Product Benefits
- Helps support healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Added fish oil for extra benefit
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat freshness packet.
- Keep in bottle.
- Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.