Lifestream Astazan 90 Capsules
Lifestream Astazan contains a vegetarian/vegan source of the powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, which is a natural red component of a fresh-water plant (similar to spirulina). Astaxanthin offers strong antioxidant activity against free radicals, pollutants and damaging substances.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Astaxanthin has the remarkable ability to help limit sunburn and help feed and support the skin in its defences against external damage from ultraviolet radiation (UVR). It is a systemic sunscreen active throughout the body that strengthens the skins natural defence system during exposure to UVR.
During strenuous exercise free radicals can cause skeletal damage, muscle damage and lipid peroxidation as well as contributing to the loss of calcium within the cells. Astaxanthin’s antioxidant properties assist muscle function and exercise recovery by reducing free radical damage during heavy exercise, thus allowing muscles to use oxygen efficiently and recover quickly.
Recent studies have shown the antioxidant properties of astaxanthin also supported brain health for mental clarity and focus, eye, skin, joint and heart health.
Some antioxidants when taken in high doses can have a reverse effect by becoming pro-oxidant. This is not the case with Astaxanthin, it has no reported negative side effects.
inflammatory, providing benefit to those with Rheumatoid Arthritis, RSI and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Highly effective antioxidant
- Sun Protection
- Provides exercise recovery and improved muscle indurance
- Effective anti-inflammatory agent proven to be effective against the 4 major causes of inflammation in the human body
- Helps protect the skin from UV ray sun damage
- Has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier delivering antioxidant protection to the brain, nervous system and eyes.
- Active in all cells of the body
- More powerful and effective than many other antioxidants.
- Vegetarian capsule
- No animal products or by-products
- No fillers or binders or artificial preservatives or flavours
- Gluten free
- GMO free
Each vege soft gel capsule contains,
Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae extract 132mg
- Equiv. Natural Astaxanthin 6mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 10mg
In a base of olive oil. Plant based and non-GMO.
Take one capsule per day, with food. Increased amounts up to 3 capsules can be taken if there is an increased need for antioxidants.
No added dairy, wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar or artificial colour, flavour and preservatives.