Lifestream Advanced Probiotics 30 Capsules
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is a unique 14-strain multi-species probiotic that supplies beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive health and well-being.
- Product Benefits
- Helps support the immune system
- Promotes healthy intestinal function and elimination
- Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics are micro-encapsulated; thus remaining stable in the acid conditions found in the stomach for true efficacy, along with eliminating the need for the product to be refrigerated.
Each capsule contains a minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule:
Bacillus subtillus PXN 21
Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23
Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25
Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27
Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
Lactobacillus delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57
Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Vegetarian capsule: Cellulose and hypromellose.
This product is vegetarian and free from gluten, wheat.
Adults: Take 1 - 2 capsules daily.
Children 6-12 yrs: 1 capsule daily.
If on antibiotics: double the daily dose and take 1 hr before or after the antibiotics. Continue for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
This product is shelf-stable - This product does not require refrigeration
- Lifestream Advanced Probiotics contains naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms which have been previously shown to be safe to take during pregnancy. However, we would always recommend that advice should be sought from your GP/Health Care Practitioner whenever taking supplements whilst pregnant.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.