Harker Herbals Liver Tonic 250ml
Harker Herbals Liver Tonic is an all herbal, daily liver and gall bladder cleanser and tonic. It may help support normal liver and gallbladder organ functions.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
The liver is an iron organ and 858 Livernurse is an iron and oxygen-rich liver and blood elixir, having a blood-purifying effect. 858 Livernurse is a compound of over 20 liver or ‘hepatic’ herbs and oils, each historically proven to beneficially detoxify these blood-making organs of the body and bring about an improvement in general health. The spleen, gallbladder and pancreas are also benefited by this potent, yet very gentle-acting, liver tonic.
- Detoxifies and cleanses the liver and other organs.
- Supports healthy viscera lymphatic system.
- Improves the blood to give better general health.
Oils & Ethers
|Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)|
|Cajeput (Cajuput) (Melaleuca cajeputi)|
|Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata)|
|Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)|
|Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)|
|Lemon (Citrus limonum)|
|Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia))|
|Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa)|
|Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum)|
|Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus)|
|Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)|
|Gorse (Ulex europaeus)|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)|
|Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum)|
|Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)|
|Yellow dock (Rumex crispus)|
|Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)|
|Kelp, giant (Laminaria)|
|Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal)|
|Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)|
|Glycerine (veg) ()|
|Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek)|
|U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water ()|
- Not to be taken whilst pregnant.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (whole root liquorice) may increase blood pressure. Care is required for people on blood pressure medicines – check with your doctor first.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.