Good Health Garcinia Cambogia 9000 Plus Apple Cider Vinegar 60
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
- Weight management
- Digestive health
- Cravings and appetite management
- Inefficient metabolism
- Low mood
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Is a natural extract made from the fruit rind of the Garcinia Cambogia plant (a pumpkin-shaped fruit). Traditionally used as a condiment in South Eastern Asia to make food more filling and satisfying.
- The active ingredient HCA inhibits the enzyme ATP-Citrate-Lyase (the enzyme the liver makes to convert carbohydrates and sugars to fat) which therefore reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat. It works by encouraging your body to use fat as an energy source rather than storing it.
- HCA also helps stimulate the release of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is a feel good hormone that has been linked to carbohydrate cravings, stress and mood.
Apple Cider Vinegar (Powder concentrate)
- Contains natural enzymes that work by stimulating digestive enzymes that help to breakdown the fats in the stomach, and in the bowel, by releasing bile from the liver.
- Has shown effects in improving blood sugar level response after a meal.
- Can increase feelings of fullness and satiety; therefore, reducing intake of calories.
Ingredients: (per capsule)
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit rind
Equivalent HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid)
*Apple cider vinegar powder concentrate
No added gluten, egg, dairy, soy or wheat. No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product. Weight management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise programme and lifestyle changes.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
For optimal results: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before meals 3 times daily.
Not suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Diabetics should check with their doctor before using this product as blood sugar levels may be altered.
Weight management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise programme and lifestyle changes.