Good Health Joint Active 30 Capsules
Good Health Joint Active combines three powerful ingredients into an easy to swallow 1-a-night small capsule. UC-II® is a unique patented form of Type II undenatured collagen that works with the immune system to preserve joints and to support the regeneration and maintenance of healthy cartilage. Boron is essential for healthy bones and Vitamin D supports optimal cartilage production. Joints receive nutrients through adjoining bones – so healthy bones are key for healthy joints.
- Additional Information
- Product Benefits
Clinical studies in adults show UC-II® is better than a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin for joint health. One clinical study showed a statistically significant improvement in the areas of joint comfort and flexibility as compared with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin.
- 1 small Joint Active capsule each night
- Contains UC-II® - type II undenatured collagen
- Supported by clinical studies* in adults, including research at Harvard Medical School
- Ideal for those who dislike swallowing big capsules
- Works with the immune system to promote healthy joints and improve mobility & flexibility. UC-II® is the same protein found in healthy cartilage
- Demonstrates 40mg each night is significantly better than glucosamine hydrochloride & chondroitin in people with joint discomfort
- Knee stiffness
- Joint wear and tear
- Cartilage support from wear & tear, ageing and playing sports
- Athletes such as runners
- Bone health support
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|UC-II® Standardised Cartilage||40mg|
|Providing Bioactive Undenatured Type II Collagen||1.2mg|
|Boron (from Borax)||2mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)||5mcg|
Take 1 capsule daily. For best results, take with water on an empty stomach just before bedtime.