- Additional Information
Sanderson Turmeric 28,000 Complex: Adults: 1-2 tablets daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
Sanderson Magnesium FX: Adults: Take 1-2 tablets, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening.
Sanderson Turmeric 28,000 Complex:
- If you are taking blood thinning medicine, check with your doctor and ensure blood is being monitored.
- Do not use if you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction.
- Do not use with chemotherapy medications.
- Cease use at least 2 weeks before surgery. If you are on diabetic medication this product could increase your risk of hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar).
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
Sanderson Magnesium FX:
Taking too much magnesium may lead to diarrhoea. More serious problems can develop with excessive magnesium intake from magnesium-containing laxatives. However the amounts of magnesium found in nutritional supplements are unlikely to cause such problems.
People with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor.
Magnesium has a range of beneficial and adverse interactions with various medications so if you are taking a medication you should check with your health professional before taking it.